1992 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Oldsmobile 88
- What size break line do I need to buy for a 1992 Oldmobile 88 Royale LS?
- Approx. required time to replace cam interrupter magnet on a 3.8l engine?
- heater fan is blowing but no air coming out anywhere
- After changing the fuel pump and filters cylinder pass key and ignition and oil
- Car will not turn over
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1992 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
This is all l need to know.
temp control lever is working,showing level changing on digital display, next to no air coming out anywhere
after replacing the neutral safety switch on my car it will crank but will not turn over completely and actually start
1992 Oldsmobile 88 Recalls
1992 Oldsmobile 88 Reviews
I was given this car last year, 92 olds royal 88 ls. Beautiful car 158 thous original miles, problem is it hasn't been driven in 4.5 yrs. Change the lower intake manifold gasket, and used gasket maker for the upper aluminum plenum. Car starts and runs fine till hot then get an information system message or two sometimes - fuel sending problem, low oil pressure problem - on very low idle, als...
ok hears what's going on the transmission in the car will drop out of gear going down the road I have to pull over put the car in park and shut the car off and wait about a minute of two minutes then start the car and it will go back in gear then I can make it about a 1/2 mile sown the road before it does it again. I've talk to mechanics and they've said it sound like a sensor in the transmissi...