1999 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Oldsmobile 88
- How do I remove the security from flashing to start my car?
- Olds 88 smells like gas in rear end after shut off and check engine lights on
- When I fill up with gas, my engine light comes on and sometimes blinks.
- What all should be involved in a transsmision rebuild?
- My security light came on but nothing else is affected it still runs fine
1999 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1999 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
Car wouldn't start after I cut it off and went inside came back out tried to start did nothing
Just started within last week? What is the possible problems?
It has come on when I filled up with E10 gas. It started stalling and I had to take it to the repair shop.
1999 Oldsmobile 88 Recalls
1999 Oldsmobile 88 Reviews
I bought this car new in 1999, I had to replace the intake gasket 3 times.GGRRRRR. It has been a good car overall.I have 70,000 original miles on it.Don t know why it keeps blowing them.