1994 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Oldsmobile 88
- when i put the a/c on i have manual a/c i get fogging on the bottom of the front
- My car randomly shuts off after driving it for about 6 or 7 miles.
- how do i bypass or remove the passlock security on my 94 olds88
- how to start it after many 3 min waits for security now that wont work
- Exhaust is extremely hot and has miss when running- Late timing or more serious?
1994 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1994 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
i have been doing the 3 min wait then starting it and did the 10 min wait now i want to by pass or remove the passlock system.
would not start watied 3 min.then it started this went on for 6 weeks some times starting and others not then wait 3 min and it would start now it wont start after many trys
Replace intake and plinium gasket for friend. Has had issue with running rough.. replaced plugs and that helped but still slight miss like timing and exhaust is extremely hot. late ignition timing? or could it be more serious? timing by computer only? Have diagnostis ran first? probably all of th...