1995 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Oldsmobile 88
- What are common causes of fuel leaks on a 95 Oldsmobile 88?
- Timing belt. Trying to figure out why it won't lock in after replacing water pum
- How do you program the power locks on a 95 Olds 88
- Why is my car sputtering and cutting off while im driving ?
- I lost keys to my car that has vats. What is cheapest easiest way to start car?
1995 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1995 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
Info on the car: 1995 Oldsmobile 88, V6, 130k
So, we've replaced or repaired just about everything on the car since we got it from my grandma back in 2008. The car runs really well now but on Friday it started to smell of fuel in the cab while driving home. When I got home I came back out to...
I have 1995 oldsmobile and when im driving it starts spitting like im running out of gas every few miles and just cuts off. It cranks back up but takes about five long seconds. I jave had a fuel filter put in and an ignition control modular. Also the spark plugs are new too.
o. It has done it at...