1995 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Oldsmobile 88
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1995 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1995 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
I have 1995 oldsmobile and when im driving it starts spitting like im running out of gas every few miles and just cuts off. It cranks back up but takes about five long seconds. I jave had a fuel filter put in and an ignition control modular. Also the spark plugs are new too.
o. It has done it at...
How do find correct resistor for vats with no keys?