1998 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Oldsmobile 88
- I have warm air on passenger side, cold air on drivers side, upper&lower
- car stalls, and the seats don't work nor the windows.
- What is wrong when all the coolant leak out an the belt came off ?
- Little light on dash that says brake will not go out. Emergency brake not on
- i have a charging problem, my alternator is good
1998 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1998 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
It started up yesterday and drove just fine.When I got back in it to return home, it would not start. I bought relay parts, but it will start, then cut off.All the fuses in the relay box works.
Its the belt that on the engine.