1998 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Oldsmobile 88
- What is wrong when all the coolant leak out an the belt came off ?
- Little light on dash that says brake will not go out. Emergency brake not on
- i have a charging problem, my alternator is good
- What are the symptoms when the crankshaft position sensor is bad?
- When I put my foot on the gas there is a squeaking, what is it?
1998 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1998 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
Its the belt that on the engine.
Buzzer and light will not shut off!!!
The car will run for about 10 mins then shut off abruptly, but it starts right back up.