1993 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Oldsmobile 88
- after warm up the engine surges, why?
- this car has problems staying started sometimes especially when hot engine
- tran slips like in n in every gear sometimes works winds
- How can What can I do to get my car started I get it to turn over with a screw
- my brake leaks on 1993 oldsmobile leaks it leaks right past the middle of the do
1993 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1993 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
and check engine lights switch on for a second, then you hear a click which sounds like its in the glove box and the car dies but once you put it in park or netural it starts right up I changed the top coil pack because it was bad. What else would you suggest me to do to fix the problem?
If I try starting it after it dyes it starts up like the timing is way out pops and farts,if I let it cool right down it will start up great again and run for 10min.