1993 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Oldsmobile 88
- My amp light keeps popping on and off but the alternator checked out ok?
- after warm up the engine surges, why?
- this car has problems staying started sometimes especially when hot engine
- tran slips like in n in every gear sometimes works winds
- How can What can I do to get my car started I get it to turn over with a screw
1993 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1993 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
Replaced the battery a few weeks ago and Oreillys checked the alternator, everything was great but now the amp light keeps coming on and going off while I am driving. I am a single mom driving back and forth to work in Kansas City for a few more weeks and can't afford to lose the car. Can you...
and check engine lights switch on for a second, then you hear a click which sounds like its in the glove box and the car dies but once you put it in park or netural it starts right up I changed the top coil pack because it was bad. What else would you suggest me to do to fix the problem?