1996 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Oldsmobile 88
- I have a 1986 olds the service engine light has started coming on then it starts
- How can I get the seatbelt dinging to stop from running constantly?
- what can I do to get my carback in running order? It was given to me in October
- How do i recover the codes without a code reader? For a 1996 Olds 88.
- Leaking coolant on top right hand side of engine not alot maybe a cup every othe
1996 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1996 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
I took it to a shop locally and they replaced the radiator and 4 celinoids(?) in the transmission. About a month later the heater fan blower began to run after the car was turned off and I removed the heater fuse in order to prevent the battery from going dead, and the heater blower fan relay h...
Car stalls out sometimes while driving . It has been sitting up about four years. I have put some Sea foam Gas treatment to treat the old gas . I have been driving it a couple of weeks and it still doing samething.
Leaking coolant but not running hot