1996 Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Oldsmobile 88
- I have an Olds 88 - 1996 It will randomly NOT START, BUT will always turn over.
- Water in my back floorboards on my drivers side why
- How do I disconnect chime
- I have a 1986 olds the service engine light has started coming on then it starts
- How can I get the seatbelt dinging to stop from running constantly?
1996 Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
1996 Oldsmobile 88 Questions
It just started a few days ago my heater hasn't worked for a year or two and know all of a sudden this it's only on the drivers side.
I took it to a shop locally and they replaced the radiator and 4 celinoids(?) in the transmission. About a month later the heater fan blower began to run after the car was turned off and I removed the heater fuse in order to prevent the battery from going dead, and the heater blower fan relay h...
1996 Oldsmobile 88 Recalls
1996 Oldsmobile 88 Reviews
Great vehicles. One of the best engines in the world.
My car all of a sudden started a grinding noise from the transmission and its when I start it and then put it in reverse an now I have no reverse.