Oldsmobile 88 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Oldsmobile 88
- I lost keys to my car that has vats. What is cheapest easiest way to start car?
- Car has vats. I lost keys
- I lost my key with resistor pellet. How do I find out what ohms it is to start?
- Why does my car keep cutting out every 5to10 seconds ,at stop lights and driving
- when i put the a/c on i have manual a/c i get fogging on the bottom of the front
Oldsmobile 88 Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
Oldsmobile 88 Questions
How do find correct resistor for vats with no keys?
My car has vats, but I lost keys
Oldsmobile 88 Recalls
Oldsmobile 88 Reviews
Great vehicles. One of the best engines in the world.
My car all of a sudden started a grinding noise from the transmission and its when I start it and then put it in reverse an now I have no reverse.
I was given this car last year, 92 olds royal 88 ls. Beautiful car 158 thous original miles, problem is it hasn't been driven in 4.5 yrs. Change the lower intake manifold gasket, and used gasket maker for the upper aluminum plenum. Car starts and runs fine till hot then get an information system message or two sometimes - fuel sending problem, low oil pressure problem - on very low idle, als...