2000 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 GMC Yukon Denali
- transfer case makes horrible noise
- My brake lights. Stopped working . .. I checked. Bulbs. And fuses already
- I have a 2000 GMC Yukon Denali, the radio comes on with no sound, door locks don
- My 2000 yukon denali sometimes will Start up Fine and dont start at all . It can
- I am looking at purchasing a 2000 Denali. It has diferential issues.
2000 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2000 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
4wd makes a bad noise in 4wd gm says theres a recall on other vins but not mine but i have the same problem what do i need to do
I tried. Everything. I need help.
It has 200,000 k. Are there any other issues i need to be concerned with.
2000 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
I purchased this vehicle used (6 mo. old w/10K miles). I drive only about 7K miles/yr, but this has been a very reliable vehicle. My only issues have been electrical inconsistencies, brakes, & tire life. A small price to pay for a vehicle I've had for over 10 yrs and probably will have for another 5 to 10 :-).
Must be a heavy machine that year because the front brakes disks gets hot spots. I replaced disks, pads, fluid cylinder seals at both wheels. The disks lasted about a year.