2000 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 GMC Yukon Denali
- My brake lights. Stopped working . .. I checked. Bulbs. And fuses already
- I have a 2000 GMC Yukon Denali, the radio comes on with no sound, door locks don
- My 2000 yukon denali sometimes will Start up Fine and dont start at all . It can
- I am looking at purchasing a 2000 Denali. It has diferential issues.
- can a electrical problem stop a 99 yucon denali transmission from moving
2000 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2000 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
I tried. Everything. I need help.
It has 200,000 k. Are there any other issues i need to be concerned with.
i changed my transmission! 1st problem motor wouldnt start unless i went to starter. seems the small wire no longer worked. i figured we pinched it. so we ran another wire to crank fuse.it only had power when starting truck.i noticed gear shift light was out!(whatever)so anyway it worked this wa...
2000 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
I purchased this vehicle used (6 mo. old w/10K miles). I drive only about 7K miles/yr, but this has been a very reliable vehicle. My only issues have been electrical inconsistencies, brakes, & tire life. A small price to pay for a vehicle I've had for over 10 yrs and probably will have for another 5 to 10 :-).
Must be a heavy machine that year because the front brakes disks gets hot spots. I replaced disks, pads, fluid cylinder seals at both wheels. The disks lasted about a year.