2000 GMC 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 GMC 3500 Pickup
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2000 GMC 3500 Pickup Problems
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
2000 GMC 3500 Pickup Questions
Leaking coolant under intake running down back of motor
I replaced the master door lock switch and that did not help, still all 4 door locks are not working. What besides the master switch could be causing all 4 door locks to not be working?
This part is heating up and causing the truck to not start or start and run for awhile then quit. sometimes it will restart after it sets for awhile