2000 GMC 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 GMC 3500 Pickup
- I have a GMC 3500HD pick up truck with a 6.5 liter engine and has trouble starti
- l/s headlamp not working. replaced w/ new one,still not working.
- I have my truck just randomly not start after starting with no problem.
- What is leaking coolant under intake
- My speed hand has stop working. sometimes it jump.
2000 GMC 3500 Pickup Problems
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
2000 GMC 3500 Pickup Questions
Truck usually starts with no problem then every once in awhile it just does not start. Battery tests fine by evry so often just clicks lights on dash come on but truck does not start... then out of no where do not know why or what but truck will start and run fine for days even weeks/ months b...
Leaking coolant under intake running down back of motor