1995 Dodge Avenger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Avenger
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Dodge Avenger Problems
The automatic transmission can develop problems like erratic shifting, rough shifting, or delayed gear engagement. Repairs for many of these problems are outlined in service bulletins.
A defective vehicle speed sensor can cause problems with the cruise control and speedometer operation, as well as erratic shifting. The connectors on the sensors are also susceptible to corrosion, which will create similar symptoms. Any of these problems can cause Check Engine Light illumination.
1995 Dodge Avenger Questions
I replaced the distributor cap and front valve cover gasket less than 10k miles ago its my only car I need help
My car will not start and there is no power from the cable leading into the solenoid.
a/c condenser is falling apart and also radiTOR BOTTOM MOUNTS FOR RADIATOR IS RUSTED OUT. hAVE TO REPLACE METAL THAT HOLDS RADIATOR.