1995 Dodge Avenger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Avenger
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Dodge Avenger Problems
The automatic transmission can develop problems like erratic shifting, rough shifting, or delayed gear engagement. Repairs for many of these problems are outlined in service bulletins.
Sensor failure inside the distributor can cause intermittent stalling or a failure to start. In addition, the wires to the distributor are susceptible to internal damage, which can cause the same symptoms.
1995 Dodge Avenger Questions
I replaced the distributor cap and front valve cover gasket less than 10k miles ago its my only car I need help
My car will not start and there is no power from the cable leading into the solenoid.
a/c condenser is falling apart and also radiTOR BOTTOM MOUNTS FOR RADIATOR IS RUSTED OUT. hAVE TO REPLACE METAL THAT HOLDS RADIATOR.