2010 Dodge Avenger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Dodge Avenger
- The blower in the one and two position will not work.
- like to see what the condesation drain tube looks like and where it is.
- when I turn on the ac nothing comes out not even making any noise.
- Trouble code P2432.Air System Air/Pressure sensor Circuit Low Bank 1.
- Which fuse is for the Power Windows, it is not listed in the manual.
2010 Dodge Avenger Problems
The anti-theft system may cause a no start condition due to electrostatic discharge (ESD) affecting the wireless control module (WCM). There is an updated WCM to correct this issue.
The carpet under the right side of the dash may become wet with water. This can be caused by the AC evaporator drain being plugged with debris. Our technicians tell us that once the drain is clear, a cabin air filter should be installed to keep debris out.
2010 Dodge Avenger Questions
This has never happened until today.
my drain is clogged on my A/C and I already tried blowing it out. would like a visual on what I am working on and what I could try.
It was working fine rolled it down and it would not roll back up.
2010 Dodge Avenger Recalls
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a deformed brake booster input rod retainer or no retainer at all. As a result, the brakes may fail without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will install a new brake booster input rod retainer to correct this problem. This recall is expected to begin during February 2010. The Chrysler recall number is J37.