2010 Dodge Avenger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Dodge Avenger
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Dodge Avenger Problems
A knocking sound my be heard from the engine at times with the air conditioning on. The cause could be the AC compressor itself, if that is the case there is an updated AC compressor to correct this issue.
The automatic transmission can develop problems like erratic shifting, rough shifting, or delayed gear engagement. Repairs for many of these problems are outlined in service bulletins.
The anti-theft system may cause a no start condition due to electrostatic discharge (ESD) affecting the wireless control module (WCM). There is an updated WCM to correct this issue.
2010 Dodge Avenger Questions
Before I put it on never had any problems or warning lights. Remote start works but every few days the etc light comes on, and after area tries it will clear. Any ideas?
Since it has been cold out (below freezing) once or twice a week I will get in my car and the radio clock says 12:00 and it seems like the engine doesn't want to start. it does but wonder if there is a short anywhere. had battery checked and it was fine.
This happens after a rain.
2010 Dodge Avenger Recalls
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a deformed brake booster input rod retainer or no retainer at all. As a result, the brakes may fail without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will install a new brake booster input rod retainer to correct this problem. This recall is expected to begin during February 2010. The Chrysler recall number is J37.