2000 Dodge Avenger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Dodge Avenger
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Dodge Avenger Problems
A defective vehicle speed sensor can cause problems with the cruise control and speedometer operation, as well as erratic shifting. The connectors on the sensors are also susceptible to corrosion, which will create similar symptoms. Any of these problems can cause Check Engine Light illumination.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
2000 Dodge Avenger Questions
I'm not sure how to bleed and drain the system and I need to refresh the fluid in it and get the air out of the system if you could please help me I truly appreciate it
run's great but someone suggested I must change timing belt and was wondering about the cost
what would cause my car to suddenly drop speed while driving and pick the speed back up? Also, sometimes it just cuts off while driving but it starts back up. What would cause these two things to happen? Ive recently changes the spark plugs and wires and i had the fuel filter changes. Please help...