2000 Dodge Avenger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Dodge Avenger
- I got the code P0455, how hard and expensive would it be to fix an evap leak?
- Can you please tell me how to bleed the rack an so that I can refresh the system
- 2000 avenger 2 dr sport has 60,000 miles. do I need to change timing belt,cost?
- why does my car drop speed or cut off while driving?
- Need to take alternator off of my 2000 dodge avenger sport V6.
2000 Dodge Avenger Problems
A defective vehicle speed sensor can cause problems with the cruise control and speedometer operation, as well as erratic shifting. The connectors on the sensors are also susceptible to corrosion, which will create similar symptoms. Any of these problems can cause Check Engine Light illumination.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
2000 Dodge Avenger Questions
I replaced the gas cap and the engine light is still on, any info on how to check or find the leak would be helpful. My dad will most likely be doing this himself because people said it could be very expensive going to a mechanic. Thanks
I'm not sure how to bleed and drain the system and I need to refresh the fluid in it and get the air out of the system if you could please help me I truly appreciate it
run's great but someone suggested I must change timing belt and was wondering about the cost