2012 Dodge Avenger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Dodge Avenger
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Dodge Avenger Problems
A knocking sound my be heard from the engine at times with the air conditioning on. The cause could be the AC compressor itself, if that is the case there is an updated AC compressor to correct this issue.
The automatic transmission can develop problems like erratic shifting, rough shifting, or delayed gear engagement. Repairs for many of these problems are outlined in service bulletins.
2012 Dodge Avenger Questions
It was working one day and the next i couldnt get it to turn on. No service lights are on.
What can I do to fix it without going to a dealer
2012 Dodge Avenger Recalls
Active head restraints are designed to move forward and upward as necessary in the event of a rear end collision. These vehicles are being recalled because an internal fault in the occupant restraint control module could cause the active head restraints not to function as expected, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will reprogram the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) or replace the occupant restraint control module as necessary to correct this concern.
2012 Dodge Avenger Reviews
I love my car. I do have issues with the cruise control sometimes it works and some times it doesn't. No engine light however. Now I did have a accident and the repair time was quick and look fantastic when done , outside of an issue we wont go into here, nothing to do with car itself. I had a 2011 bought used had less than 30days and blew the head gasket and they gave me a whole different car,...