Dodge Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge
- A/C-Heater not defogging windshield. Dial is stuck.
- I have gone thru 3 water pumps in as many years the 4th one is now bad. Why
- my car seems to be leaking coolant and oil...what could this be?
- what is wrong with blower motor
- Starving for fuel, will not accelerate to shifting speed, stalls going uphills.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
A ticking type noise may develop, most noticeable when the engine is cold. This is commonly caused by one or more broken exhaust manifold bolts. Our technicians recommend to replace the broken bolts as needed, also the exhaust manifold gaskets should be replaced at this time.
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
replaced resistor cause only had high setting now it wont work again on other settings bought new resistor again but didnt solve problem what should i do and what is wrong
stalls out when pressing accelerator, yet when clutch is in can rev up the engine. Changed fuel filters.
If the ignition key unexpectedly moves to the OFF or ACCESSORY position, the engine will turn off. This will depower various safety systems including but not limited to airbags, power steering, and power braking. Loss of functionality of these systems may increase the risk of crash and/or injury in the event of a crash. The weight of extra items on the ignition key ring can be a contributing factor to this unexpected occurrence. Until this recall is completed customers are advised to remove all other items from the ignition key ring. Dealers will modify the ignition switch to correct this concern.
The power brake booster in these vehicles uses vacuum developed by the engine to provide power assistance to the braking system. Certain vehicles are being recalled because the shell of the vacuum brake booster can corrode and allow water to get inside. The water inside could freeze and limit ability of the brake booster to provide brake assistance. This reduced braking ability can increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will test the brake booster and replace those that fail, and all vehicles will have a diverter shield installed on the brake booster to prevent this from occurring in the future.
Certain vehicles equipped with the Ready Alert Braking (RAB) System are being recalled because the brake pedal may feel harder that normal when the driver applies the brakes. As a result, the driver may not press the brake pedal as hard as necessary to achieve a normal distance. An increased stopping distance increases the risk of a crash. Dealers will update the ABS control module software to correct this concern.
My 2002 stratus is great, but lately as I'm driving it loses power, my RPM needle goes down and then the engine shuts off, it's not the fuel pump, so sometimes this happens not very often.
have dodge journey 2012, when switching from reverse to drive, makes clunking sound and shifts hard
i bought a used dodge ram 1500 4.8 liter with 96000 miles on it. i've driven the truck for almost two months and the check engine light came on, something to do with my air intake. anyone have any suggestions?