The anti-lock brake system (ABS) may function erratically or illuminate the warning light due a damaged wheel speed sensor. A wheel bearing and/or CV joint with excessive runout can cause the ABS trigger rings to rub against the ABS sensors and damage them.
Average mileage: (–)
8 people reported this problem
Verified for the Toyota Corolla28 reports
My auto shop mechanic says that I have a worn driver side transmission differential bearing that is causing a leak of transmission fluid. I googled to see if others have had the same problem. No hits. Is this a rare problem?
2 answersMarch 19, 2015
3 answersApril 03, 2013
Most Common Toyota Corolla Problems
Most Recent Toyota Corolla Problems
Toyota Corolla Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($829 - 1,030) in Bloomfield, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($290 - 407) in Mc Henry, KY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($902 - 1,214) in Big Bar, CA
- Battery Replacement ($127 - 181) in Lowry, MN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Grosse Pointe, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($414 - 506) in Bloomingdale, OH