my brake light is one and my turn signals arnt working or blinking inside and out.
signals and brake lights not on on 1990 GMC Suburban 1500
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Problems(7)
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Repair Estimates
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Q&A(8)
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Recalls(2)
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Shops
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Terlton, OK
- 90,000 Mile Service ($500 - 727) in Elkhart Lake, WI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($634 - 851) in Spring Hill, FL
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Millbrook, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($635 - 760) in Camdenton, MO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Beaver Dam, KY