my brake light is one and my turn signals arnt working or blinking inside and out.
signals and brake lights not on on 1990 GMC Suburban 1500
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 211) in Terlton, OK
- AC Condenser Replacement ($397 - 681) in Elkhart Lake, WI
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($162 - 533) in Spring Hill, FL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($196 - 1,009) in Millbrook, NY
- Tie Rod Replacement ($152 - 170) in Camdenton, MO
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($91 - 156) in Beaver Dam, KY