My Spyder is overheating. I have an idea why but I wanna hear what you guys think.
Overheats on 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marinette, WI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Paris, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($883 - 1,117) in Redlake, MN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Millerstown, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($541 - 584) in Rhoadesville, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($410 - 491) in Vallecitos, NM