Faulty installation or adhesive can cause the optional bumper protection strip on rear bumper to bubble. The strip on the bumper cover should be replaced.
Average mileage: 64,500 (60,000–69,000)
8 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 comments
2007 Ford Edge 60,000 mi,
Bubbles up and after a while the paint chips and then disappears.
2008 Ford Edge 69,000 mi,
Paint has air bubles like it dried wrong under back rear window
2 answersAugust 08, 2016
1 answerMay 11, 2015
My car all of ansudden stopped syncing. Took it in, was told radio wires had burned and needed repair. They repaired and leass than 5 months later same issue. This affects the cd/radio as well as the sync option.
0 answersMay 16, 2016
Verified for the Ford Edge26 reports
0 answersSeptember 06, 2016
Most Common Ford Edge Problems
Most Recent Ford Edge Problems
Ford Edge Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,425 - 1,620) in Farmington, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($82 - 187) in Olustee, OK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($239 - 329) in New Zion, SC
- Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 110) in Blandinsville, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($231 - 263) in Antwerp, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($479 - 503) in Rush Hill, MO