Overheating even on idling, fan working ,no coolant lose.
location of the thermostat on 2006 Audi A8 Quattro
1 answerMay 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A8 Quattro Questions
- Randomly my car cuts in and out of power when i barely push in the gas
- My front suspension squeaks very loudly when going over bumps or uneven ground.
- Hi hope one of my Audi brothers could help me out my Audi left front wheel .
- Parking Brake warning light. Pushrod: doyou think it is as simple as brake fluid
- How can parking brake warning light problem be checked out. Vehicle moves freely
2006 Audi A8 Quattro Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($828 - 964) in Holton, MI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Palmyra, TN
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($286 - 341) in Ashkum, IL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($3,184 - 3,567) in Wilder, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,459 - 1,500) in East Spencer, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($366 - 386) in Woodland, GA