Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

I need to change the Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor, Where is it located on

(2001 Dodge Ram 1500)
in Fort Worth, TX on January 14, 2013
the engine
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on January 14, 2013
Should be to the left of the t-stat housing under the Intake Air Temp Sensor. It has a black 2 pin connector.
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Looked on line. No help. Auto zone appears to says coolant and cylinder head temp sensor the same & located under the...
After cranking about 20 seconds it 'coughs' but doesn't start. If my battery is fully charged and I can repeat this a...
Didn't find what you were looking for?