Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

How to replace the rubber covers on the steering column where speed control is.

(2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac)
in Cape Coral, FL on September 11, 2013
The speed control rubber covers have become brittle and need to be replaced on both sides.
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
My current engine has 209,000 miles. I do regular oil changes every 5,000 miles using Valvoline Maxlife (part synthe...
This started last year, I replaced the thermostat and housing, also the water pump. Runs perfect in warm and hot weat...
Didn't find what you were looking for?