the control switch for the heat will not go all the way to the right. i have the assembly out and it feels like the cable is too short to go all the way. I can't figure out what needs to be taken apart to reach the cable at its source.
how do I get to the heater control cable to adjust it? on 1990 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Questions
- Can't get power steering and brakes to work. Replaced pump, hoses and pulleys. Power brakes don't work and power steering failed. All new parts except where hoses attach to booster, but that was working before. Don't know what the problem is. Can U help?
- Wires hanging for neutral-safety-switch need to connect new one.454 HD trans how
- Ihave a suburban 93 sat for 2weeks then whe i went to drive battery was dead,
- TPS's replaced and still getting Reduced Engine Power indication & codes
- Reduced Engine power code p 0120 even after TPS replacements.