I drove my truck to Missouri and had now problems. It just went over 26,000 miles and now the check engine light soon has been activated.
CHECK ENGINE SOON on 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Heritage Questions
- code 506 idle control what is the problem, cluld it be air mass sensor ?
- If I don't let truck warm up at least 5 minutes when I put into drive it shakes and rattles. If I do it's ok until I reach 35-55 mph then it rattles and shakes again and acts like its losing power, why?
- Hay i have to trouble codes 0112 0304 and my truck is missing dose any 1 no what
- Weird sound coming from under the truck
- why does my truck sputter when in iddle?
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($474 - 713) in Dover, GA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pool, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Independence, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($391 - 795) in Harper, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,341 - 1,411) in Hackberry, LA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mc Daniels, KY