CHECK ENGINE LIGHT REMAINS ON CONTINOUSLY WHILE DRIVING WHAT CAN BE DONE?
check engine light on on 1993 Ford E-150
Verified for the Ford E-1505 reports
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
Verified for the Ford E-15088 reports
1 answerJuly 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
1993 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($100 - 133) in Holly, MI
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($439 - 590) in Nisula, MI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($312 - 404) in Curtis Bay, MD
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($259 - 321) in Battle Ground, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($254 - 286) in Owensburg, IN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Royalton, MN