feels like tire but can not see any on tire recently put in air also struts seem to be making noise brakes grab when wet right front
bumping when driving on 2004 Suzuki Verona
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- How to fix OBD Codes: P0171 P0174
- stopping at stop light the car still running will not go only after restart
- Driver's dashboard [SRS] Airbag light stays on. How to turn it off???
- How to get the blinking [TMPS] Tire pressure light off of the drivers dashboard?
- Where is the PCV valve for a 2005 Suzuki Verona EX behind the engine, left or Rt
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($159 - $192) in Canal Point, FL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($553 - $645) in Dupuyer, MT
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($336 - $508) in Bulger, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Scotland, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($182 - $212) in Mineral Point, MO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($550 - $584) in Lafox, IL