The a/c compressor on my van squeels very loud while its running. I dont use the a/c and dont care if i dont have it anymore, so i was wondering if theres anything i can do to stop the noise without spending alot of money to replace it? Any help would be very appreciated.
air conditioning compressor squeeling noise. on 1991 GMC Vandura 2500
Asked by for the 1991 GMC Vandura 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- What would cause the radios and interior lights to suddenly stop working?
- Driver side
- I was driving down the road and my driveshaft came of the rear yok, I replaced
- it looks like the gear handle spring is broken,the handle is loose. what to do?
- Why does the transmission only back up in idle speed very slowly
1991 GMC Vandura 2500 Estimates
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($175 - $240) in Lidderdale, IA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($233 - $776) in Barren Springs, VA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($67 - $91) in Casco, WI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($179 - $313) in Warrior, AL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($93 - $113) in Buckland, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($563 - $729) in Orderville, UT