I have about 70,000 miles on my car.The air bag light stays on continulously and wont go off.What could be causing this?
air bag on 2006 Kia Rio5
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio5 Questions
- Jus had both BRAKE lites out(all back lites ok)switch replmnt or just bulbs?
- Automatic Transmission gear change delay solutions
- I make an accadent with my RIO 2013 HB and below is the problems below
- New Kia rio5...drove 5 times, went to shift down & load clunking noise then dead
- Hi my ABS and no skid light came on suddenly.
2006 Kia Rio5 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($679 - 1,091) in Palmyra, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($197 - 265) in Buck Creek, IN
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 176) in Kearny, NJ
- 127,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Modena, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($185 - 316) in Hopeton, OK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($304 - 322) in Centre Hall, PA