Car Questions

Abc /-active body control problem

(2001 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG)
in Fremont, CA on May 18, 2010
my abc light came on..-car is stuck on lowered position and will not move up or down..-i have changed fluid/filter flush..-right front strut stuck on high position..ran code= b411 bad right front sensor..-no leaks..-do i have to change strut or is there something else that might cause it to be like that..??-valve/pump/etc..-??-please let me know..thanks..-
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
on May 26, 2010
defective valve. my s-55 did the same thing and after taking it to the dealership 3-4 times they finally got it right.
on May 19, 2010
Check any electrical sensor, connection, or wires that lead to the ABC from strut tower, fender well, or under the vehical.

Car has 79,000 miles. Is this normal?Seal is leaking Hydralic Fluid. Should it be driven? Hydralic Fluid level has be...
I bought a used SL500 ans it came without an owner's manual. I am having a hard time with my ABC system. I had a new ...