Was able to put in neutral, turn off engine and lock car. Not able to put in park--only able to get lever to reverse. Put brake on as car rolling when ignition off. Tried again later-no change. No noise or other signs--occurred after sharp left turn into driveway and putting on brake to stop??? Has only happened once.
2007 Escalade ESV- when trying to put into park;resistance felt-left in reverse on 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade ESV Questions
- Why is my climate control panel switching from low to high defrost
- Why does tailgate not go up and down correctly and red light flashes on tailgate
- What is the long term effect of not changing an oil pan gasket leak right away?
- Rear brake pads replacement.
- My remote key doesn't work for the rear doors or the hatch, what could be the pr