1995 Dodge Intrepid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Dodge Intrepid
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- i hada back feed during boosting and now my alternator wont pass current,
- How can i tell if struts are bad. anyone answer other than push rod
- How can i check rear struts, to see if they are bad or not
- How do i put in new rear struts? Is it possible. to put. top plate in wrong
- how do i get the long bolt out of the rear driver side strut.
1995 Dodge Intrepid Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
1995 Dodge Intrepid Questions
alternator I good,would it have burnt out the unit beside the vbattery?
How do i check struts?
What do i have to do,to check to see if struts are bad
1995 Dodge Intrepid Recalls
1995 Dodge Intrepid Reviews
I was a great car for many years....that is until the engine just dies while you drive. Then after a little while, it will start again. After having everything looked at and preventive replacements, still have the problem. 2 yrs. later and if I drive it, it will die while going or just not start after parking it. The mechanic I've had for 15 yrs. says there is NOTHING, after having it another 3...