2000 Dodge Intrepid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Dodge Intrepid
- My speedometer is inop and my trans doesn't upshift to 4th.
- Engine turns off when driving.change spark plugs that didnt help.
- my 2000 dodge intrepid changed waterpump cam sensor egr val.installed motor into
- What would make car die going down road an then not start back up
- driving down road car just died wouldn't start back
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Dodge Intrepid Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
2000 Dodge Intrepid Questions
Changed crank shaft cincer still no start what could it be
Have checked fuzes. put there seems to be no power to the windows.
2000 Dodge Intrepid Recalls
On non-sunroof vehicles, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head contacts the B-Pillar. Chrysler sent owners a storage bin accessory unit to attach to the B-Pillar to comply with safety regulations.
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
2000 Dodge Intrepid Reviews
I bought a 2000 Dodge Intrepid in January of 2010 from our local junk yard, yes that is right a junk yard! I paid 1000.00 for it and have not had any major problems at all. The most important thing to remember when buying an older car is maintenance especially regular oil changes. The dodge intrepid is notorious for using oil so be sure to do at least that. I have been pleased with the purchase...
We have a 2000 Dodge intreid 190257 miles on it Don't burn oil air conditioner fixed twice,out side of that great car 28-30 miles per gal.I use Valoline Max-Life oil change every 3000 miles.
My daughter bought this 2000 Chrysler Intrepid, Yes Its not a Dodge this one was built in Canada go figure ..2.7 engine ,72,000 miles car looks great and very nice looking interior . Car has been nothing but problems.Noise in front end,brakes ,engine using oil and do not know were it is going.car shakes and stales out .