2002 Dodge Intrepid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Dodge Intrepid
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Dodge Intrepid Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
A damaged cam position sensor (or its wires and connector) can cause intermittent stalling, stumbles, or hard starting.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
2002 Dodge Intrepid Questions
then when I went to drive it it gets hot and the fluid id leaking out under the drivers side but can't get under car to see what would be leaking unless I get it on a hoist what could it be?
Someone said you need to burp it what the H does that mean
2002 Dodge Intrepid Recalls
2002 Dodge Intrepid Reviews
Awesome car, when it's equipped with the 3.5 L engine....I've got 340,000 miles on it, and it's still going strong. Nearly maintenance free, and still rides like a dream. The set up on this car is fantastic - it is so well balanced that tires last well past their expected treadwear. The set I've got on there now have nearly 130,000 miles on them.
Got the care with 16,000 miles and now has 202,000. Overall, I'm happy with the car. The water pump went at 90,000 and cost $1500 to fix because of the location and poor design. Transmission seems to get a little jerky once in a while. That's been happening since day one. Overall, I'm happy and hope to get many more miles out of it.
My second Intrepid. Sorry they discontinued the model.