2004 Dodge Intrepid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Dodge Intrepid
- My daughters car is having issues starting and stalling and dying at random time
- car died when I went to stop and wont start back up.
- car just up and died when iwent to stop and will not start.
- The brake pedal goes to the floor and stays there until you manually pull it back up. Master cylinder has been replaced twice in the last 6 months.
- The brake pedal goes to the floor and has to be manually pulled back up.
2004 Dodge Intrepid Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
A damaged cam position sensor (or its wires and connector) can cause intermittent stalling, stumbles, or hard starting.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
2004 Dodge Intrepid Questions
have codes of
2004 Dodge Intrepid Reviews
it sucks. period. roomy car, lots of space, but absolutely horrific experience. bought it used at 96000 miles. ive had it for 2 1/2 years now. have had to replace engine, transmission, brakes (3x), battery (which was brand new) had to replace a.c. fan, radiator, window pane, and too many other things to remember. HORRIBLE.
I agree with the person from Columbus GA, I have had too many problems with this car. I purchased it a 1 1/2 years ago with the mileage at 81,000. Within this time frame, I have had to replace the battery,brakes, coolant compartment(which I was told was worn out causing coolant to spill all over the engine) and currently, the water pump broke at 106,000 miles. My machanic says the cost will ...