1993 Dodge Intrepid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Dodge Intrepid
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- How do I adjust the idle speed?
- it stalls ,acts like not getting fuel sits for a minute or so and will restart
- how would or how do I reset the computer in my 93 3.3L
- I just changed the oil and replaced the water pump and now it will not start.
- are the parts interchangeable with a 97 intrepid? cv joints and a-arm changeable
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Dodge Intrepid Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
1993 Dodge Intrepid Questions
Engine idles fine in park, but when put in drive, idles very rough until engine up to speed.
It's a 93 3.3 turns over,has fuel persure but will not fire. what is the problem.
id like to fix one car with the other ones parts? can i do that?
1993 Dodge Intrepid Recalls
1993 Dodge Intrepid Reviews
I bought a 93 intrepid for $700, it had a broken hub and bearing assembly. The car came the new part I just had to do the work. An hour later I was rolling. I have replaced the radiator, water pump, starter, front brakes, inner tie rod bushings and a battery. Of course tune up and oil changes. It has a bad heater core so previous owners by passed it and the ac needs an occasionaly recharge. I'v...
Over all great car! Has alot of room inside and a real smooth ride. Although there are alot of engine and exhaust problems, sometimes very costly.
overall decent car. Bought it when it was around 270 000. seemed to operate fine.