1996 Dodge Intrepid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Dodge Intrepid
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- While my car is in gear why wont it move? Its like im pushing on the breaks
- should I replace the radiator after trying to fix a small hole wit jb weld
- I crossed the battery cables on a 96 intrepid, now it doesnt run
- I replaced my thermostat radiator and my water pump it is still overheating
- Can a tie rod be vertical
1996 Dodge Intrepid Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
1996 Dodge Intrepid Questions
While my car is running and in gear its like im applying breaks and it wont move. What is causing that. I replaced calipers and bleed the breaks.
held for one day...do I only use antifreeze or is water ok
I stored this car for two years and installed a good battery to start it but I hooked the battery cables up backwards, i witnessed the "magic smoke" appear from the tcm, it kind of starts but doesnt stay running, can the tcm cause the rough and bad running? or did I smoke someting else ...