1994 Dodge Intrepid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Dodge Intrepid
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Replace Lift Plates Separately From Window Regulator
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Poor Heat Output Due to Air in Cooling System After Service
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code Due to Defective Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Where would a steady flow of oil be leaking from? It's not visible
- Oil gauge chech light stai on once key is in ignition, but if the engine is started light is going off. What can be the problem?
- on cold mornings I back out of driveway and shift into drive BUT it stays in
- how to fix power window and a/c system fuses when not working
- what fuse (number location)regulates sun roof motor and or switch?
1994 Dodge Intrepid Problems
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
1994 Dodge Intrepid Questions
neutral. I gun the engine 3 times and then it jumps into gear. Then it drives fine???
my power window and a/c system wont work at all. it is 110 degrees and i cannot drive my car because the a/c does not work and i cannot roll down my windows
Want to disconnect sun roof from operating.Know where fuses are located but none are marked as running sun roof.
1994 Dodge Intrepid Recalls
1994 Dodge Intrepid Reviews
i bought my 94 intrepid for $800 and ive spent round $1600 on repairs (outer/ inner tie rods, drivers side head gasket, and a starter and its still a beast . Three years later its still runnin and i absolutely love the handling on it
Overall a great car with sporty handling despite of the size. Have had some issues with the wiper function and the power windows. It would have been a great plus if the ride were more quiet.