2002 Cadillac DeVille DTS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Cadillac DeVille DTS
- REAR PIC PLATE BULBS HOW TO GET THEM OUT TO REPLACE
- my service engine light is on always on.
- I have been told that mt pcm for a Cadillac 2002 dts is failing please help. what are thesigns and possible costs involved
- Why does check coolant level low stay on even after topping coolant off
- CHECK ENGINE, STABILIZATION, ABS, TRACTION,LIGHTS ON. ALSO CHECK COOLANT
2002 Cadillac DeVille DTS Problems
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2002 Cadillac DeVille DTS Questions
I had a obm test and I was told there were 30 codes
WHAT TO DO