Cadillac DeVille Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac DeVille
- transmission on Cadillac deville 2003 will move forward and back then stop,
- The mode on the heating cooling system doesn't work. The display works
- Thinking of buying the car. It shimmies from 68-75mph.Why?
- ac works air comes out of all vents turn on heater cold air comes out no heat
- I have a problem with my cars electric dash.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Cadillac DeVille Problems
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The engine may develop oil leaks from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
Cadillac DeVille Questions
rubber hose ruptured and most fluid lost replaced hose,filters, and fluid
I am thinking of buying a Cadillac 2005 Deville Sedan. It is perfect in town, but on the highway at 65 to 75 it shimmies constantly. Should I buy thid car? What would it take to repair it?
Cadillac DeVille Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.
GM has recalled 1995-1997 Cadillac Deville, Eldorado, Seville, and Oldsmobile Aurora vehicles because the fuel rail and fuel system return line may crack and leak fuel. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel rail and return line.
GM recalls certain 2002-2003 Cadillac Devillle, Seville, Oldsmobile Aurora, and Pontiac Bonneville vehicles because the fuel tank pressure sensor may fail and cause a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel tank pressure sensor.
Cadillac DeVille Reviews
I have a 99 cadillac deville that keeps getting hot even after changing the thermostat, water pump, fan relays(because fan wasnt coming on)and still it overheats. Any suggestions?
I have a 1999 Cadillac Deville with the North Star Engine. I am having problems with over heating. I have replaced thermostat, water pump, radiator, and it still runs hot. I really runs hot when I run my A/C. If someone has the same problem, please tell me what you did to fix it.
Took the car into dealership for preventative maintenance....just wanted the radiator to be flushed/replace thermostat and gasket. Dealership performed a diagnostic test...I recieved the PHONECALL. they told me that I need to replace the coolant tank because the pressure is low,I asked well,wouldn't a complete radiator flush maybe a new thermostat would make the coolant tank hold the pres...