Cadillac Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac
- my service the engine light came on i got code air pump problem the car want run
- Engine Light is ON because of EBCM (Electronic Brake Control Module)?
- I was driving down the road the the passager side air deployed i want if was any
- What recalls are on this type car.
- My 92 Brugham's heat/A/C blower will not run -- The compressor is locked -
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The engine may develop oil leaks from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
Recalls about this promblem.
stop got gas cut the motor off, after gas the car got in it to go, the motor just turning over ,but wouldn't start. I was told it was the crank position sensor. I change that and it still doing the same thing. what do you think the problem is. this is the codes that I got P0008,P0446,P0016,P0...
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.
Corrosion may develop at the brake booster pump connector at the pump relay due to a missing cavity plug. This corrosion can cause excessive heat, resulting in the connector melting and possibly catching on fire. Dealers will apply sealant to the affected connector cavity plugs and re-route the vacuum pump vent hose. If damaged, the front body wiring harness will be replaced as necessary.
Certain vehicles are being recalled because of concerns with the brake lights and cruise control operation. The brake lights can come on when the brakes are not applied and/or the cruise control may disengage. These functions are controlled by the Body Control Module (BCM). Your GM dealer will reprogram the BCM to correct this concern.
I have a 1999 Cadillac Deville with the North Star Engine. I am having problems with over heating. I have replaced thermostat, water pump, radiator, and it still runs hot. I really runs hot when I run my A/C. If someone has the same problem, please tell me what you did to fix it.
I have a 99 cadillac deville that keeps getting hot even after changing the thermostat, water pump, fan relays(because fan wasnt coming on)and still it overheats. Any suggestions?
I have had the caddy for about 2 years now and it has a little over 130,000 miles on it. Im hitting a ruff patch in maintenance: brakes, radiator, ac, front axle, I seem to blow through lights, oil, head gasket... thats just the major problems... I love this car but damn...