Cadillac SRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac SRX
- cant remove the key is there a procedure to correct the problem
- My vehicle keeps mis-firing and check engine light on camshaft Sensor code
- I am using more gas than usual and getting no check lights showing a problem
- Problem with Right front tire pressure Monitor. I have tried to reset it.
- Passenger side front headlight assembly full of condensation and water.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Cadillac SRX Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
It is not uncommon for the sunroof to work incorrectly or not at all.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
Cadillac SRX Questions
I had it put on a computer and all it showed was that the passenger side 3 cylinders were getting more fuel dumped into them than the drivers 3, I have changed the purge solenoid just 11 months ago, the change in fuel mileage isn't huge but noticable
Low and high beams both out. This is a supposedly a sealed unit
car has 90,000+ miles. Dealer wants 1,200 $ plus to replace. If sealed unit is at falt, why should we be held to pay cost. Is there any way to organize a clas action recall.This ongoing customer abuse costing over $1300. goes on ov...
Cadillac SRX Recalls
On the affected vehicles, the jam nut on the rear suspension toe adjuster link may not be tightened to the proper specification. A loose toe adjuster link could cause the vehicle to sway or wander at highway speeds and eventual failure of the link. Failure of the toe adjuster link will cause an abrupt change in the vehicle's alignment increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the torque of both left and right rear toe link adjuster lock nuts, and replace the parts if there is evidence of damage or a loose link.
The driver's and/or passenger's seat may suddenly drop to its lowest position because a bolt securing the height adjuster can fall out. This unexpected movement of the driver's seat could cause a distraction, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the height adjuster bolts in both front seats to correct this concern.
The weight on the key ring and/or some other jarring event may cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position, turning off the engine and increasing the risk of a crash. In the event of a crash, if the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy as expected. Dealers will provide two replacement key rings, and vehicles with slotted keys will receive key inserts to correct this concern. Note: Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring.
Cadillac SRX Reviews
This is a good riding car but has major flaws,after about 75000 miles you start having exspensive problems such as sun roof quits working and even after so called repaired at $4500 still only works part of the time,electric gas &brake pedal adjuster gose out,back door leaks water have to have new seals put in as well as tail lights go out this all under 85000 miles to include motor flaws . Majo...
The front turn signal lamp replacement is a disaster . this is my last GM product ever.
Leaks water when it rains. Will not shift into park correctly.