Cadillac STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac STS
- Will changing from 18" wheels to 17" ones cause the tpms and traction control lights to come on?
- I changed the 18" wheels and put on 17" ones, now the traction control,
- My cadilac sts2005 turns off after filling the fuel
- I get "Service Steering System" fault after driving my STS about 8 miles
- My cadillac misfires on acceleration and it is burning a lot of oil.
Cadillac STS Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
Cadillac STS Questions
stability light comes on when I go over 60 mph. The service tire monitor light also comes on. Could changing the tire size cause this problem?
Isn't leaking fluid. No noises. Either the engine warms up and/or I go over a speed bump and the error occurs. The power steering stops and doesn't come back until the engine is cool again.
Cadillac STS Reviews
my STS is a nice looking car but I have problems after problems one of the air suspension went out cost me 1000 dollar to replace it right now it's making noise. i beleive it's a electrical problems now. I will never buy another cadillac. it doesn't hold its value, The back bumper coming apart. and it hard to find someone to work on them beside the dealers.
Great car. Drives and handles perfectly. Only complaint....Almost .No storage spaces.
I had A lot of trouble with car