Cadillac STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac STS
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Cadillac STS Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
Cadillac STS Questions
Check engine light in
But when try and start it says no fobs present
this appears a few miles after starting car how do i fix it
Cadillac STS Reviews
my STS is a nice looking car but I have problems after problems one of the air suspension went out cost me 1000 dollar to replace it right now it's making noise. i beleive it's a electrical problems now. I will never buy another cadillac. it doesn't hold its value, The back bumper coming apart. and it hard to find someone to work on them beside the dealers.
Great car. Drives and handles perfectly. Only complaint....Almost .No storage spaces.
I had A lot of trouble with car