2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS
- 2001 dts fuse 30 keeps blowing (turn signals and haz lights) what could it be?
- I have changed water pump radiator thermostat, reservoir but still say overheat
- Driver's seat recline - can I bypass power control and manually move seat back?
- How can I check my air condition display dont turn on
- transmission will not go into drive could it be repaired?
2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Problems
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Questions
It had been working on and off, sometimes the seat would move, other times it wouldn't. Seat moves forward and backwards and shoulder strap adjuster moves up and down. Someone told me to cycle it through a full recline a couple of times to "straighten out the threads". Now it won...
while driving down highway engine started bucking and when checked, the tranny pan was dry. new synthetic was added but won't go into drive.