2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS
- 2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS the Service Charging System says battery not charging?
- what's the best type of oil for my engine?
- my windshield wipers do not work. how do you check fuse, or power source orwiper
- Driver's seat recline - can I bypass power control and manually move seat back?
- labor cost to replace a window regulator
2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Problems
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Questions
It had been working on and off, sometimes the seat would move, other times it wouldn't. Seat moves forward and backwards and shoulder strap adjuster moves up and down. Someone told me to cycle it through a full recline a couple of times to "straighten out the threads". Now it wo...
while driving down highway engine started bucking and when checked, the tranny pan was dry. new synthetic was added but won't go into drive.
Fuel pump will run at all times even with key off. Security light on dash will also illuminate when key is in the on position.