2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS
- what's the best type of oil for my engine?
- 2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS the Service Charging System says battery not charging?
- Driver's seat recline - can I bypass power control and manually move seat back?
- my windshield wipers do not work. how do you check fuse, or power source orwiper
- labor cost to replace a window regulator
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Problems
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Questions
It had been working on and off, sometimes the seat would move, other times it wouldn't. Seat moves forward and backwards and shoulder strap adjuster moves up and down. Someone told me to cycle it through a full recline a couple of times to "straighten out the threads". Now it wo...
while driving down highway engine started bucking and when checked, the tranny pan was dry. new synthetic was added but won't go into drive.
Fuel pump will run at all times even with key off. Security light on dash will also illuminate when key is in the on position.