2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS
- my windshield wipers do not work. how do you check fuse, or power source orwiper
- ENGINE STALLS WHILE NORMAL DRIVING
- The gauges for gas, engine temp, etc are bars that light up to show reading.
- My battery died last night and it locked itself into SECURITY MODE!!!!! HELP
- 2001 dts fuse 30 keeps blowing (turn signals and haz lights) what could it be?
2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Problems
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS Questions
It had been working on and off, sometimes the seat would move, other times it wouldn't. Seat moves forward and backwards and shoulder strap adjuster moves up and down. Someone told me to cycle it through a full recline a couple of times to "straighten out the threads". Now it won...
while driving down highway engine started bucking and when checked, the tranny pan was dry. new synthetic was added but won't go into drive.