Buick Roadmaster Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Buick Roadmaster
- Why do the car cut off when you press on the gas pedal
- I need to change the rear passenger side bearing seal. How to go about it?
- Can I eliminate the suspension compressor and install an air filler adapter
- Where is the suspension compressor located
- 5.7 only heating up to 160 degrees. replaced radiator cap. thermostat, have not flushed. Getting a ping and transmission runs little rough. When it not heated to 190 plus. What would cause it not to heat up to normal temp.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Buick Roadmaster Problems
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
Buick Roadmaster Questions
Buick Roadmaster Recalls
Buick Roadmaster Reviews
211000 miles and going! Great highway mileage
We had one of thee cars several years ago and just bought another. They have a lot of gadgets to take care of but are comfortable, stable on the highway, and get surprisingly good gas mileage.
I own two roadmasters,a92 &a 93 sedans. I love these cars. Great gas millage and comfort.