Buick Roadmaster Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Buick Roadmaster
- I have a 93 Buick Roadmaster wagon 350 v8.. idles high where is the idle adjust
- My car has a 1/2 vinyl roof. What should I expect to pay for replacement?
- My A/C clutch does not engage. How do I investigate the cause?
- Just got this car, changed oil and low oil light still lights.
- do i have to hoist the engine change my oil pan gasket
Buick Roadmaster Problems
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
Buick Roadmaster Questions
I drained old fluid out and changed all gaskets. now I just need to add fluid
Buick Roadmaster Recalls
Buick Roadmaster Reviews
I'm glad others are getting great gas mileage, i'm only getting 16 mpg at the best on my 95 roadmaster, wish i new the secret, 25 mpg seems extremely hi for a 350ci v8 and a car as heavy as a Roadmaster??
Collector Ed Wagon. 2nd owner purch in 2004(?) by my uncle, but I helped test drive. Dad's car died and he got it, then he and I traded. @200,000 drove cross country from SC to CA w/wife and mother to tow 93 Caprice back to SC during summer; A/C kept us cool whole way and no issues towing. Repl rad@215,000. Now has 225,000 miles. Just repl #5 exhaust valve and it'll blow most cars away while ca...
where can i find where to put my transmission fluid ? can i see any pictures or detailed answers please ?