Buick Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Buick
- What could cause a significant vibration at interstate speed.
- when it wont crank over the auto door unlocks dont work also light under p and n
- Gas Cap loose and check engine light is on.What should it cost to solve this .
- How to install passenger side headlight bulb
- How to change headlight bulb on passenger side
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
I have replaced tires, struts and shocks, front end aligned, tires balanced. Car drives fine until @ 63 mph until @ 75 mph and then a significant vibration. It lessens after 75 mph but does not go away. It is not noticeable below 63 mph. Car has @ 110,000 miles on the odemeter. Thanks
Replaced gas cap with new GM cap. And still have the same problem.
I can tell the shock is bad due to a loud thump when I hit a dip in road...im taking a trip that's about 600 miles (hiway)will it do a lot of damage to the car if I cant get it fixed before the trip? im getting quotes of 400$ plus.
Due to a potential problem with seatbelt pretensioners, front seat occupants may not be properly restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace both front the driver's and the passenger's lap belt pretensioners to correct this concern. Remedy parts are not currently available, owners will be sent a notification when parts become available.
The driver's and/or passenger's seat may suddenly drop to its lowest position because a bolt securing the height adjuster can fall out. This unexpected movement of the driver's seat could cause a distraction, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the height adjuster bolts in both front seats to correct this concern.
Due to an incomplete weld on the seat hook bracket assembly, the front seats in the affected vehicles may not stay secured in place. A seat that does not stay secured increases the risk of occupant injury in a vehicle crash. Dealers will inspect the lower seat track and replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
I have a 1998 Buick Park Avenue and the A/C was working but now it puts out warm air on driver's side and cold air on passenger side? Hope someone can give me an answer.
Have a 2005 Buick Lasabre purchased new, oil changeed every 2-3 thousand miles. Last oil change notice the oil pressue would go to zero under hard accelartion. Slamming on the brake did not change, but after a few seconds the oil prussue would return to "normal" which is a stagger 130lb, which as been since new. I was wondering if this is an oil sending unit or a computer, or a oil pump, How do...
when i stop at a stop sign the car takes a second to pick up speed like it is not getting enough gas. after i press the gas for a few seconds it picks up speed and ride good. wha is the problem?