1993 Buick Roadmaster Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Buick Roadmaster
- How to put the distributaor wires on cap
- I have a 93 Buick Roadmaster wagon 350 v8.. idles high where is the idle adjust
- The air conditioner just quit going down the road. The fan doesn't work, etc.
- I cannot get the starter to turn over. there is a click and nothing else.
- can you change the oil pump with engine in car
1993 Buick Roadmaster Problems
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
1993 Buick Roadmaster Questions
Wires setting on distributor
Have checked fuses inside car and nothing shows blown. Air conditioner worked fine until today. Any ideas on what could be the problem??
1993 Buick Roadmaster Reviews
I own two roadmasters,a92 &a 93 sedans. I love these cars. Great gas millage and comfort.