1993 Buick Roadmaster Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Buick Roadmaster
- The air conditioner just quit going down the road. The fan doesn't work, etc.
- I cannot get the starter to turn over. there is a click and nothing else.
- can you change the oil pump with engine in car
- how to correct the distributor timing on my car,
- I have a freon leak. Where might be the most likely location?
1993 Buick Roadmaster Problems
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
1993 Buick Roadmaster Questions
Have checked fuses inside car and nothing shows blown. Air conditioner worked fine until today. Any ideas on what could be the problem??
replaced starter and coil, battery is brand new, also new icm
oil pressure is not stable