1991 Buick Roadmaster Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Buick Roadmaster
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Buick Roadmaster Problems
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
1991 Buick Roadmaster Questions
Car was running but sat for a couple of months.Now the engine turns over but won't start. It has gas but suspect no spark getting to the ignition. Possible problem?
fuel pump suspicious 150000 miles hiccups stalling at low idle idle very irrattic difficult morning starting. should i change out the fuel pump.