Reviews for Buick Roadmaster years:

Buick Roadmaster Reviews and Owner Comments

Buick RoadmasterOwner Reviews (6 reviews)
  • 1995 Buick Roadmaster
    Visitor, Placerville, CA, October 24, 2013 19:40
    I'm glad others are getting great gas mileage, i'm only getting 16 mpg at the best on my 95 roadmaster, wish i new the secret, 25 mpg seems extremely hi for a 350ci v8 and a car as heavy as a Roadmaster??
  • 1996 Buick Roadmaster
    Visitor, Lexington, SC, March 04, 2012 21:19
    Collector Ed Wagon. 2nd owner purch in 2004(?) by my uncle, but I helped test drive. Dad's car died and he got it, then he and I traded. @200,000 drove cross country from SC to CA w/wife and mother to tow 93 Caprice back to SC during summer; A/C kept us cool whole way and no issues towing. Repl rad@215,000. Now has 225,000 miles. Just repl #5 exhaust valve and it'll blow most cars away while carrying 6 passengers and still gets 25mpg hwy.
  • 1995 Buick Roadmaster
    Visitor, Glendora, CA, October 06, 2011 11:34
    where can i find where to put my transmission fluid ? can i see any pictures or detailed answers please ?
  • 1994 Buick Roadmaster
    Visitor, Hanover Park, IL, August 02, 2010 09:05
    211000 miles and going! Great highway mileage
  • 1992 Buick Roadmaster
    David Gaby, Springfield, MA, January 26, 2010 03:02
    We had one of thee cars several years ago and just bought another. They have a lot of gadgets to take care of but are comfortable, stable on the highway, and get surprisingly good gas mileage.
  • 1993 Buick Roadmaster
    davistodd, Circleville, OH, June 11, 2009 11:41
    I own two roadmasters,a92 &a 93 sedans. I love these cars. Great gas millage and comfort.