Buick Roadmaster Reviews

Buick Roadmaster Reviews and Owner Comments

One of the best Big gems ever on the road. Buick gave it the right name Road master love the tight ride with the LT1 engine has good punch to throttle. These cars last forever owned a 92 sold off recently bought a clean 1995 back in 2010 last went 300,000 miles no problems hope this last me believe it will can trust the cars they are built like tanks.
I'm glad others are getting great gas mileage, i'm only getting 16 mpg at the best on my 95 roadmaster, wish i new the secret, 25 mpg seems extremely hi for a 350ci v8 and a car as heavy as a Roadmaster??
Collector Ed Wagon. 2nd owner purch in 2004(?) by my uncle, but I helped test drive. Dad's car died and he got it, then he and I traded. @200,000 drove cross country from SC to CA w/wife and mother to tow 93 Caprice back to SC during summer; A/C kept us cool whole way and no issues towing. Repl rad@215,000. Now has 225,000 miles. Just repl #5 exhaust valve and it'll blow most cars away while carrying 6 passengers and still gets 25mpg hwy.
where can i find where to put my transmission fluid ? can i see any pictures or detailed answers please ?
211000 miles and going! Great highway mileage
We had one of thee cars several years ago and just bought another. They have a lot of gadgets to take care of but are comfortable, stable on the highway, and get surprisingly good gas mileage.
I own two roadmasters,a92 &a 93 sedans. I love these cars. Great gas millage and comfort.