Reviews for Buick Roadmaster years:

Buick Roadmaster Reviews and Owner Comments

Buick RoadmasterOwner Reviews (7 reviews)
    Visitor, Louisville, KY, December 23, 2014 22:49
    One of the best Big gems ever on the road. Buick gave it the right name Road master love the tight ride with the LT1 engine has good punch to throttle. These cars last forever owned a 92 sold off recently bought a clean 1995 back in 2010 last went 300,000 miles no problems hope this last me believe it will can trust the cars they are built like tanks.
    Visitor, Placerville, CA, October 24, 2013 19:40
    I'm glad others are getting great gas mileage, i'm only getting 16 mpg at the best on my 95 roadmaster, wish i new the secret, 25 mpg seems extremely hi for a 350ci v8 and a car as heavy as a Roadmaster??
  • 1996 Buick Roadmaster
    Visitor, Lexington, SC, March 04, 2012 21:19
    Collector Ed Wagon. 2nd owner purch in 2004(?) by my uncle, but I helped test drive. Dad's car died and he got it, then he and I traded. @200,000 drove cross country from SC to CA w/wife and mother to tow 93 Caprice back to SC during summer; A/C kept us cool whole way and no issues towing. Repl rad@215,000. Now has 225,000 miles. Just repl #5 exhaust valve and it'll blow most cars away while carrying 6 passengers and still gets 25mpg hwy.
    Visitor, Glendora, CA, October 06, 2011 11:34
    where can i find where to put my transmission fluid ? can i see any pictures or detailed answers please ?
  • 1994 Buick Roadmaster
    Visitor, Hanover Park, IL, August 02, 2010 09:05
    211000 miles and going! Great highway mileage
  • 1992 Buick Roadmaster
    David Gaby, Springfield, MA, January 26, 2010 03:02
    We had one of thee cars several years ago and just bought another. They have a lot of gadgets to take care of but are comfortable, stable on the highway, and get surprisingly good gas mileage.
  • 1993 Buick Roadmaster
    davistodd, Circleville, OH, June 11, 2009 11:41
    I own two roadmasters,a92 &a 93 sedans. I love these cars. Great gas millage and comfort.