1996 Buick Roadmaster Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Buick Roadmaster
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1996 Buick Roadmaster Problems
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
1996 Buick Roadmaster Questions
Have Installed New fuel pump,crank sencer,key and switch,
intake gasket removal and reinstallation
1996 Buick Roadmaster 5.7L, Power steering pump failure, how to know for sure if its the pump or something else, such as the steering sector,
1996 Buick Roadmaster Recalls
1996 Buick Roadmaster Reviews
Collector Ed Wagon. 2nd owner purch in 2004(?) by my uncle, but I helped test drive. Dad's car died and he got it, then he and I traded. @200,000 drove cross country from SC to CA w/wife and mother to tow 93 Caprice back to SC during summer; A/C kept us cool whole way and no issues towing. Repl rad@215,000. Now has 225,000 miles. Just repl #5 exhaust valve and it'll blow most cars away while ca...