1995 Buick Roadmaster Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Buick Roadmaster
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Buick Roadmaster Problems
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
1995 Buick Roadmaster Questions
I was driving car started to "PUTT" I got home ..cut it off . It never cut back on .my boyfriend kept trying to start it . It started to make some " Cat Scream sound". Mechanic came and replaced the starter...still wont start ... he said he thinks my engine is locked..
i have a 1995 roadmaster with three oil leak,smoking out the tail pipe,slow take off gas line need to be check run hot at time i am a mother with little mean too fix this car it was good when i frist had it then the trouble started
1995 Buick Roadmaster Recalls
1995 Buick Roadmaster Reviews
I'm glad others are getting great gas mileage, i'm only getting 16 mpg at the best on my 95 roadmaster, wish i new the secret, 25 mpg seems extremely hi for a 350ci v8 and a car as heavy as a Roadmaster??
where can i find where to put my transmission fluid ? can i see any pictures or detailed answers please ?